Tech: Proper Lubing of Neuspeed Swaybar Bushings

Hi All,
	Over the weekend I tried lubing the bushings on my Neuspeed swaybars
(installed last summer) because they were creaking like an old barn door.
Someone from the list last week told me not to go with Silicon, but I saw
that there was also Teflon and Graphite lubes as well as others not as well
marked. The guy at the hardware store told me the graphite would hold up
better, so I bought it and applied it.
	I turned the wheels the whole way to the right, sprayed both sides from
respective openings, and turned the wheels the whole way the other way and
sprayed both respective sides again. I then turned the the wheels back and
forth twice more to try and work it in by stretching the bushingts.
	It still squeaked so I tried the process again, and again it still
squeaks. Could someone tell me the proper method of doing this. Should I
take off the front rims, and apply it then, or should the car be on a lift,
so as to reposition bushings to the full extended suspension position?
	TIA-G