re: new airbag

	I would also update my airbag. With a '94 GLX I will be one of the first
except for Cabriolet owners. I doubt I'd buy a new one. There are plenty of
tuners who pop in MOMO steering wheels. That's where I come in and find a
recently uninstalled airbag and pop it into my car.
	If I own my Corrado long enough, I may end up popping one in that car too.
I know that no VW dealer will do it, but I spoke to an importer who brings
other cars up to US spec, and he said he could do it for me. Later-G