Re: New shift nobs in the 98 GTI's

I think this shifter is only available on the new '98 GTI-VR6 cars.
The seats are different as well...

I saw a couple of new '98 Jetta GLX's ... and the only thing different
is the keyless entry system.

I'm sure there are some cool aftermarket shift kits available... maybe
even some similar to the style of the GTI-VR6...

later,

- -Chuck