Re: '87 jetta gli

what's up?

    my dad has a '87 gli.  it is totally stock.  in a few months,  it will
be mine = ).  anyway,   when the car is going like 65mph or something
around there,  it is pretty smooth,  except for the steering wheel jiggling
a bit.  but when he gets off the gas,  it vibrates totally obvious.  it was
involved in front end crash a while back and i suspect that the axle is a
bit untrue.

vic