leather seat scuffs...

Hi folks,

I have a 97 GLX turning 15k miles and one year old on December 8th. I have
noticed that my BIBER BEIGE leather seats are getting dirty. I also noticed
that I had scratched them during getting into the car. I seems like my
suspender clasp is the culprit. I just have some nasty scuffing and flaking
of the leather on the back of the seat. I guess I am accustomed to putting
my butt into the car and sliding down into driving position.

Anyone have a clue as to what might really clean the seats up nice AND
remove/condition those scratches?

Thanks very much!
Thom