Re: sad news about my new GLX

From: Jeremy Brandow <jeremy.brandow@ilsinc.com>

>I know, I just posted about haveing my "dream car", my new 98 GLX.

..snip..
>  So I had tha GLX of my dreams, and know it most likely will be striped
>away :(  I find out for sure today, Tuesday at 4:00.
>  Wish me luck!
>   Jeremy

Well, that completely sucks.  I hope it worked out.
My VCI story is a bit different.  I waited until I reached the
4-month-prior-to-graduation window until I submitted my credit application
for the recent-college-grad program.  In a matter of hours I was approved
for the *regular* lease program, even though I currently do not have a FT
job and my income for the last couple years has been squat.  I didn't think
I could get approved for a Schwinn.  When I asked why I was approved so
quickly and easily they said it was mainly because I had previously leased a
car from VCI (when I was working FT).  It didn't matter that with my current
income I'm making barely enough money to eat, forget about paying for a car
(I'm paying for the car with the proceeds from the sale of my ex-Audi).  Go
figure!

Chris