Re: sad news about my new GLX

Well, my VCI story mainly revolves around the lameness of the financing
guy.  He did not even know that the thing existed, and then read it wrong
- - he told me it would be the low tier interest rate.  Then, just before we
signed, he saw that it wasn't that way.  So, to get the lower interest
rate, my dad co-signed.  Based on what some people have said, might it
have been worth it to go with the student loan to go it by myself?

Anyway, my dad ripped the finance guy a new sphincter since a) This is the
3rd car we've bought from this dealer and b) I went to school with th
dealer's kids, and the dealer is active in my church.  He told the guy he
would bring it up when he had lunch with the dealer next week. :-)

**************John Andrew Kilpatrick*kilpatri@cs.ucdavis.edu*******************
*  "Tsuki ni kawatte...oshiokiyo!"  |   I do not speak for CS, UC Davis, or   *
*    Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon    |   anyone else.   You have been warned.  *
********************http://wwwcsif.cs.ucdavis.edu/~kilpatri/*******************