     That's my take on things.

Author:  Non-HP-owner-jettaglx (owner-jettaglx@igtc.COM) at HP-Corvallis,mimegw1
Date:    8/12/97 5:45 AM

is the 98 model year going to be a restyled body for the jetta or is it
going to wait until 1999, does anyone know?  the redone passat looks sharp
and distinct in the model line.  they have revamped the engines.
dealerships, which do not select positively for intelligence, have no idea
when the a4 body is coming.  please help!

coky nguyen
Washington University St. Louis
Graduate Division of Biology & Biomedical Sciences

<atnguyen@artsci.wustl.edu>