Re: '84 Golf GTI

My sister has a 1985 GTI in brand new condition and I'll tell you what,
the car is a blast to drive!  It has a 8V 1.8 liter engine, but features
disc brakes all the way around and a tuned suspension.  Plus I am sure
you can pick up something like hers for around $3000.  If you want to
spend less I would seriously look at older Rabbit GTi's.  There are also
great little cars.

Mark Radelow
VW Jetta Homepage
jetta.aosi.net