Re: SPAX Shocks

- --------------0D07C513C69D98E19B38C8EA

>   Where does the stiffness of the SPAXes fit
> in?

hi all, chris collier here,
'
well i have been running the full spax springs/shocks/struts on my 97
glx for 6 months now; i will have to say that i absolutely love them;

i enjoy the wide range of dampening that the adjustables offer;

from the soft supple ride of the soft to the competitive stiffer
settings;
i use my car both as a daily driver and an autoxer, and for me i need
and demand the range of the adjustables;

i feel that the Spax on a vw offers a very well-engineered setup; i have
not regretted getting the spax, and will put them on any and all future
vw's;

i won't go into great depth about the ride, here on the list; but anyone
with specific questions can direct them to me privately, and i will be
more than happy to respond;

i leave for Montana in the morning, so it might be next week before i
can respond;

i hope that this has helped some
- --
christopher n. collier
collier@iglou.com

SCCA Member
R254561
Region 017

97 VW Jetta GLX VR6
Digest Version of Mods Available Upon Request.......

In search/need of a 2.0L 16v engine for project car

- --------------0D07C513C69D98E19B38C8EA

begin:          vcard
fn:             collier, christopher n.
n:              collier;christopher n.