Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] DJ to Seattle ? / The Plain Dealer

I think DJ knows he is not a candidate in Boston because Danny would have
already talked to him if he was....

DJessen33

<< "People know me more from Boston, and I love the Celtics, but truth be
told,
 I feel more a Sonic," Johnson said to the media. "That was my first team,
the
 team that took a chance on me in the third round. Not that I don't love
 Boston, but I feel more of a loyalty to Seattle." - Dennis Johnson

 Thank-you for your candor, DJ. IMO you just eliminated yourself from any
 further consideration to coach the C's.

 CeltsSte >>