----- Original Message -----
From: <gh18@xxxxxxxx>

> Believe it or not, it is easier to prepare for the playoffs as opposed to
playing in the regular season.  You are going to face the same opponent
either in a 5 game set or a seven game set, there are no secrets to what the
other team is going to do. I think the Celtic s' defense will be geared
toward smoothering O'Neal in the middle and  frustrating Artest into a
frenzy of cheap fouls.  Look for Hunter and Banks to have a great series.

> Greg

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!