Re: Rule question

Yeah, I was wondering that too. First, I thought it was a basket anyways because it seemed to me in that last replay they showed that the ball was out of his hand when the lights went out. But before that, the ball was in his hand but in the cylinder and inside the cup of the rim before the lights went off. A reasonable person would assume that that would be a scored basket.....

DJessen33