Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Sixer game notes

On Mar 28, 2004, at 11:03 PM, Celtic4Hire@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Danny is going to have to make a
>  trade prior to the expansion draft, if possible.... Great showing by
> Hunter,
>  yawner by Mihm....
> DJessen
******************
	Disagree on Mihm. He scored, he rebounded and he ran the floor. He is
so much more coordinated and active than Blount at this stage of their
careers, it isn't even close, who I'd rather have if it was down to
those two. Even his alleged weakness, understanding the defense, wasn't
apparent to me. He seemed to be in the right place, most of the time.
It was Hunter I saw, too often, lunging and racing across the floor to
find his man.
	Perhaps they go back to "plan A," leaving Lafrentz unprotected,
expecting that the Bobcats won't take on that salary for what might be
damaged goods.

	JB
****************
>  Perkins got some garbage time and he definitely looks taller, thinner
> and
>  smoother. However, his NBA defense still looks suspect. However,
> believe it or
>  not, the scouting report is already out on Perkin's inside game.

> DJessen
> **************
	Good observation about the attention Perkins got when he was fed in
the post, which was every time down the floor. One time he passed back
out for an open jumper and another time he hit a cutter for a layup.
Great poise and very good hands.
	Defense suspect, though? In one minute of playing time? Please
elaborate on this.
	I'm officially on the Perkins bandwagon. I think we have a star in the
making. His new body shape is truly amazing. He's strong as an ox, but
looks lithe and quick at the same time.
	JB
Unchain My Heart!