Sixer game notes

Cs are really in a pickle now. Tonight, Hunter showed he is a NBA player. Not
only is he a rebounding stud, he came tonight and had the quickness and bulk
to stop Kenny Thomas. Hunter is a for real NBA player. Now what do we do with
9 guys to protect from the expansion draft? Danny is going to have to make a
trade prior to the expansion draft, if possible.... Great showing by Hunter,
yawner by Mihm....

Perkins got some garbage time and he definitely looks taller, thinner and
smoother. However, his NBA defense still looks suspect. However, believe it or
not, the scouting report is already out on Perkin's inside game. The Sixers
double and triple teamed him in the post in garbage time! That is when you know
you have arrived, when you get a double team. Although we know about Perkins
inside game, I can't believe the Sixers do. Even Carroll doesn't think Perkins is
worthy to play, let alone double....

DJessen33