Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] "Money talks."-Globe

You got the Cs owner gonzo enough to "scout" a high school game. You can't
tell me that these owners won't dish out the big bucks when it becomes
necessary, Ray....

DJessen33

<< "In the old days, every school in America would come," Vaccaro said.
 "Jim Calhoun found two or three of his biggest players ever at
 Northeastern at the preliminary game in Pittsburgh. I had 250 colleges
 there every year, guaranteed. Now, it's evolved into this mega-thing.
 Now we get the pro people. But we also get owners." Indeed, the
 Celtics' Steve Pagliuca was there one day.