Re: Ainge Watch Ainge Watch Ainge Watch

> Ray, as a reply to your previous jab at Papile and his picking of Moiso and
> Kendrick, you neglected Billups

He was the 3rd pick in the draft. It's not that hard to come up with a decent player, if you have the 3rd choice, and compared to other Number 3 Picks, Billups ain't so
hot.

 and JJ who Papile had also picked, who
> ironically were both traded in midseason of their rookie year. Boy, was that smart. JJ
> is averaging about 30 points a game the last few. I remember only Celtsteve
> and I were the only ones who were against that trade.

You remember wrong as usual. I blasted that trade. But I'll admit to being harsh on
JJ. Let's see if he can repeat his fine play next season.
Ray

 Your Sportsboy thought it