Re: Ainge Watch Ainge Watch Ainge Watch

Ray, as a reply to your previous jab at Papile and his picking of Moiso and
Kendrick, you neglected Billups and JJ who Papile had also picked, who
ironically were both traded in midseason of their rookie year. Boy, was that smart. JJ
is averaging about 30 points a game the last few. I remember only Celtsteve
and I were the only ones who were against that trade. Your Sportsboy thought it
was a steal. Great writer, maybe has a source, not so great on NBA evaluation
of players and trades....

DJessen33

<< Simmons has a Celtics pipeline (I mean members of Celtics ownership
 call him - we unfortunately don't rate the same privilege) and
 Westphal seems like a very logical choice in that he has a relationship with
 Ainge, and Ainge didn't name an immediate successor to Obie, so his
 coaching choice, has to be someone who is occupied in another job
 at the moment.

 Then there's the Jersey Red factor (Wallace & Papile blab to him -
 he blabs to good media friend Bill Reynolds of the Projo).
 Ray >>