Re: The Boer/Boor Wars and the Charge of the Chickenshi-tees

> Egghead just copied what you just wrote about PP, you dolt. Her physic

That's psychic, Jessen. A physic is of a cathartic nature.
However, Egg could very well be taking a physic.

 also
> reads this list.....The Cs aren't going to burn it all the way down and play
> the lottery for the next 5 years. Look at Indiana and Detroit, both teams that
> rebuilt without living in lottery land and burning it all the way down.

Indiana made great trades: O'Neil and Artest; Detroit got lucky with
Billups and Wallace I; Wallace II was a great trade, and Milicic of course
who should pay future dividends (allow them to deal off Wallace I)
was the 2nd pick in the draft.  These two teams maneuvers are exceptions
to general contending path that generally requires high lottery picks.

Another factor in building a contending team is cap space. LA doesn't get
Shaq, if they don't have the space available, and the Celtics have been hindered
by their poor cap management.

You
> can't live on the top 3 business, Ray, when you got players taken that are 18
> years old and international teanage players. Too much time in development can
> change things a lot.....I'm not going to say that Danny won't ever trade PP.
> However, it will be for a Elton Brand or an inside stud player, not another 2 or
> three or a rookie. Otherwise, you are just shuffling chairs.....

There are exceptions. Pierce for the next Lebron James - Who wouldn't
do that? Pierce for Okafor ~ Well if Ainge agrees with those scouts that say he's
the next Bill Russell. . .