Re: Ainge Watch Ainge Watch Ainge Watch

That is out there but the thinking here in Big D is that Riley and his
intensity wouldn't jive with the Mavs....

Reasons why Nellie will be C's coach:

Nellie still looking for a championship.
Nellie has the Celtic predigree.
Nellie prefers to coach up tempo, fast break basketball which matches Danny
preference.
Nellie is an established, respected coach, a requirement for a team that has
been kicked around by its fans, local and national columists (something Paul
Wesphal isn't).
Nellie has had repeated success in rebuilding teams, not to mention teams
where nobody wants to play in (Milwaukee).
Nellie has been excellent developing rookies, the list is so long it would
take too long but just take this year's Daniels and Howard.
Nellie has had all of his success without a dominant center, something we
don't have, as of yet.
Nellie's time has run out, last stop, no better place to wind up it but where
you started it.
Nellie knows all about Celtic tradition and how he could use it to his
advantage once we start winning.

Lots of other reasons but these are the main ones. I think that is enough. Oh
wait. Another reason is because Egghead's physic hasn't told her this one so
that means it has to happen....

DJessen33

<< Dream on, Jessen. It's Westphal to the Celtics.
 However if Nellie is fired, the next Dallas coach may very well be
 Pat Riley.
 Ray  >>