Re: Blount

True enough....

DJessen33

<< don't think anyone questions his right to look elsewhere.  But there are
more
 professional ways to go about letting your feelings be known rather then
 yapping about how you're out of here in the locker room and the team bus.
How does
 that help foster team unity?  Wasn't it just a couple of weeks ago people
 were talking about Blount showing leadership?  Wasn't it the Ricky Davis
episode
 that fostered a lot of those remarks? Now we hear that some teammates and
 staffers haven't been very happy with one of those two guys.   But guess
what?
 It's not Davis  I don't know about any of you but I don't want my leader
running
 around talking about how he can't wait to leave.  Just goes to show how
 little we really know about what goes on behind the scenes or about any
player's
 attitude on or off the court.

 TAM >>