Re: Blount

    In all fairness to fellow listers, while the fact of some spat twixt
Blount and Davis was widely discussed, I'm not sure that I remember anyone jumping
on Davis or, on the other hand, anointing Blount as the leader.  My
recollection is that the episode was mentioned, there were lots of "tut-tut" noises,
and the list moved on.
    I hope Blount stays, but can't expect him to do so for less than market
value.

In a message dated 3/22/2004 5:29:40 PM Pacific Standard Time,