Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Re: Can't wait for a real coach

In a message dated 3/21/04 10:07:37 AM, jozersky@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Carroll is the worst Celtics coach I've ever seen, worse
> than ML, worse than Obie.  All of Obie's flaws, magnified, and
> without any of Obie's good qualities.  What an ass-clown.  As for
> Walter, I want him dead.
>
> Josh

Them thar are fightin words, Josh.   Have you considered that maybe
even Danny has given up on these players and that he would love to
(always has) make the playoffs by going with more experienced
types?   For some reason, there appears to be a terrible backlash
on this list concerning the old guard trio of Pierce, Blount, and
McCarty, as though they were the ruination of our team as opposed
to the core of it.   Is this maybe due to us desperately wanting the new
guard to be all that we have hyped them to be? Many feel we would
actually be winning more games by playing Hunter. Such thinking is a bit
reminiscent of the list's two-year cry for additional Kedrick Brown
minutes.

Sometimes, although not often enough, the coaches are right.

Egg