From: owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
JB
Sent: Sunday, March 21, 2004 4:26 AM
To: Celticsstuffgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Celtics List
Subject: Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Re: Can't wait for a real coach

On Mar 20, 2004, at 8:35 AM, proaudiomusic wrote:

> I don't understand Mihm sitting and Walker playing.
>  I keep wondering what's up with Hunter.
>  Then I wonder why we start so terribly every game. Is it me, or are
>  we usually always 10 - 15 behind most of the game?
>
>  Dave
> ************
	There is some irony here.
	The group that gave the team some hope and momentum was led by Hunter
and Welsh. I was there at the Fleet, the night against Toronto that the
turnaround began and I can tell you that those two had a big hand in
the win. You can also add Chris Mihm's excellent play, as a factor in
changing the momentum of what had seemed to be a depressing end to a
lost season.
	Once Carroll got a sniff of winning and the team had a shot to make
the playoffs, what does he do? Right back to the lineups and rotation
that got the team into the sewer in the first place.
	Add the fact that what Ainge has stressed is getting minutes from his
young players and not caring about making the playoffs, has come back
to us, as I see it: "play the young players and maybe make the
playoffs." Danny must be torn.
	I certainly agree with Jessen, if the team is not playing well, why
not give Hunter, Banks and Mihm some minutes?  On the other hand, does
Ainge want to make the playoffs and see his kids play, or would he
rather get that lottery pick? All season long; whoever was coaching the
team, seemed to be telling Danny to "shove it."

	JB
Unchain My Heart!