Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Re: Can't wait for a real coach

Like I said both these guys have had a few games following their brief stint
of success against injury riddled teams to continue to show contributions,
and they failed miserably.  I don't think it would do the franchise any good
to get blown out by 30 for the sake of Hunter and Mihm. ESPN announcers vs
Dallas had nothing but positive comments concerning McCarty. I am not a
McCarty fan make that clear. I think the Celts are Showcasing McCarty and
will move him. Hunter is a midget trying to play PF, I don't care how wide
he is he's only 6'6".
Mihm definitely needs more time to sort things out. Maybe the Celts aren't
going to be patient with him. Blount *one of my favorites* has almost made
him insignificant.

I would like to see JJ, Banks, Hunter and Mihm get big minutes for the 11
games left.

We are still putting up some big points per game, which is encouraging.  The
draft and trading season along with a new coach should make us a *much*
improved team. Atkins filled 1 of 2 positions we needed, somewhere there is
a PF waiting for a Celtic uniform. If we get 2 players to excel like Atkins
and Blount did who knows how far we can go.

DanF