Re: FW: It's only a matter of time before Iverson departs

> "It was the same small-minded thinking that had
> overtaken the Celtics. "Forget about talent, we want limited role
> players who won't take shots/touches from our 'stars'." - Berry

Mark, I'm not sure that The Three Stooges (Wallace, Papile, O'Brien) actually

sought out limited role players. I just think they made a lot of very poor
choices
in the draft, free agent market, and trades.

Curious - who would you say we now have (aside from Pierce) who is not a
limited role player?   Davis, Welsch, Atkins, Hunter ????????

Egg