Re: Walton still trippin

Gregg--and Douglas--

For some reason, Greg and Shawn have decided to post primarily to make
unfounded attacks on me and my family.  Greg has been told several times to
knock it off, and just refuses to listen.  Shawn is marginally better, in
the way that a small boil on your behind is marginally better than a big one.

I know I should be following this advice, but your best bet is to try to
ignore them.

The funny thing is, the SCA and I don't get along (that's WAY off-topic
even by my lenient standards), and I've never played Dungeons and
Dragons.  Makes me wonder where Greg got that from in the first
place--though not enough to bother asking.

At 09:13 PM 3/14/2004, Gregg Allen wrote:

>I'd just like to say that the level of nastiness you bring to this list is
>offensive to me.

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle