Re: Walton still trippin

Sure try to bring Douglas into your camp.  You have no clue what sarcasm is,
do you?  It is all me me me me!!!

Just so we are clear Gregg, and before someone calls me out for little or
contribution, good call, Gregg Allen has contributed zero to this list this
calendar year at least, so I at least have him beat. But thanks for being
the bastion of good behavior around here.  Better to have tried and failed
than to not have tried at all, so they say.

Just to be fair, you Snoop were the one that grievously and wrongly accused
Shawn on this list, and when he called you out for it, you slunk away into
your dark corner.  Do we need to revisit your email to this list of last
October 30? You sicked the list keeper on us, your right and his, and we
went home for a good while, but your off topic drivel is hard to take if not
just plain sickening.

One, my "attacks" as it relates to your accusation of Shawn is 100% not
unfounded, and frankly I doubt that you have a family.

I am going to guess the following and then leave it at that.  Snoopy either
works out of his home or with a calculator and he either has no family or
more specifically no children.  What good is it to make such comments, well
let's just say it is a hunch, and more critically he/she/it don't have the
courage to make good on my claims, given he/she/it are a cowardice anonymous
nobody.  And if he/she/it responds in the next few hours, then they are up
way too long for a cool Florida evening for good measure.

Understand this Snoopy, IF we were to ever run into each at a game, I
wouldn't believe you to be this list persona because there is no list
persona.  Run into Shawn, Douglass, Gregg, Josh or any other person with a
real name, we could actually have some respect for each other because not
only do we have opinions but because we are also real people with the
courage to behave as such.  Your argument that you need to remain anonymous
is purely stupid at every level.  Your paranoia is beyond the reality of
anyone living in this free country. Are the little people in your basement
too or just in your head?

And because you know what SCA stands for, I rest my case. I know what it is,
which is nothing to be ashamed of frankly, because I have know a few of
those freaky night dwellers myself. Imagine someone taking offense to being
accused of playing D & D.  Drop the calculator poindexter and get a life.
Same as debating the show 24 or calculating all the details of every person
you ever know to have been in a car wreck. WHO CARES DUDE!!!

Boy that feels better each time.

Take care all,
Greg