RE: questions about the lakers game

Shaq sucks. There has never been a player that the rules have been bent more for. I don't care how big he is. It doesn't give him the right to bowl people out of the way at will. If I play with 1st graders, I'm not allowed to push them out of the way simply because I am bigger. They showed a replay on one of Shaqs offensive putbacks and he was literally in the paint for 10 straight seconds. No call.

Oh yeah... 6 minutes for Brandon... limited minutes for Jiri when all he does is hit every shot.... Carroll sucks too.

From: "ryan nelson" <ryanmnelson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'Celtics'" <celtics@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: questions about the lakers game
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 21:58:32 -0500

So I went to the bar around the corner again tonight and saw the second
half, and have a bunch of questions:

1.  Where was hunter?  Seriously, why was he not in the game.  I have
not looked at the stats but it seemed like we were getting killed on the
offensive boards.  Jumaine Jones even played in the second half but not
hunter.  I don't get it.  Do you think carroll made a deal with ainge
that if he loses enough to get a high draft pick, ainge will hire him
full time?

2.  Why did Jiri not play in the second half until 6 minutes left in the
game??  This made no sense.  What is going on?

3.  Ricky Davis trying to go through the legs on a breakaway was the
most ridiculous play I have ever seen in the NBA.  What was tommy
saying?  Seriously, red must be rolling over in his grave.  Ok, that was
sacrilegious but you know what I mean.  I still can not believe that
play.  I was standing on a barstool in the middle of Philadelphia
yelling at ricky for that, unbelievable.

4.  Shaq just killed blount.  I don't know how you stop that guy.  Maybe
throwing hunter out there would have been a good idea.

5.  did I mention hunter didn't play in the second half??  We really
could have won the game, ugh.  When is pierce going to play well again.

rmn ------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------ Ryan M. Nelson <mailto:rmnelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> rmnelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx H: 215-735-6722 C: 415-596-4024 Wharton School of Business University of Pennsylvania

One-click access to Hotmail from any Web page  download MSN Toolbar now! http://clk.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200413ave/direct/01/