RE: how dumb can this coach be??

the freakin coach should be fired immediately. I can't believe Brandon never got back in the game after his first sit down. What in the world did he do to tick off Carroll? So frustrating to watch the C's get killed in areas wher Brandon could help. I was actually hoping that Walter would get in foul trouble so Brandon could go back in. But frickin Carroll puts in Jones instead. What an idiot.

From: "Jaims" <jaimscastillo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Celtics" <celtics@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: how dumb can this coach be??
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 10:48:53 +0800

man, what a killer!!!

despite the 6 game win run, i will never like this dumb coach. Hunter 6
minutes? What a way to kill some confidence the kid has gotten. With the way
the Lakers gobbling up rebound after rebound, it still never occurred to the
man he'll need a rebounder inside...instead he puts in McCarty and Jumaine
Jones!!! What a joke!

Jaims

Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee when you click here. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963