Celtics vs Lakers

I managed to watch the score over NBA.com and in the background I had
the Celtics vs Lakers game from the 1987 finals running, game 4 I
believe. It's the game where Greg Kite hammers James Worthy while he's
going in for a layup.

If anyone wants a copy you can download this game and a few others over
a file-sharing program called eMule. You can download the program from:

http://www.emule-project.net/

and once you've got that you can download:

Celtics vs Lakers, 1987 finals, Game 4
Celtics vs Bulls, 1986 playoffs- Round 1 Game 2 -Jordan goes for 63pts
(split into two files)
Celtics vs Hawks, 1985 regular season
Celtics vs Knicks, 1990 playoffs- Game 5
Celtics vs Pacers, 2003 playoffs, Round 1 Game 4 -Pierce has a huge 3rd
Qtr

Just do a search for "Celtics" to find the files. The files a pretty
big, around 700MB each, but if you have broadband they shouldn't take
long at all.

Enjoy.

ad

P.S. to play the files you will also need the DivX Codec. Go to:
http://www.divx.com