Carroll

Thank you. It's killing me, but I didn't want to be the one harping on it, again. The last three games, Hunter starts and then is put in the deep freeze -- no matter how he is playing -- in favor of Walter, who adds nothing but the occasional 3-pointer. And six minutes for Mihm? What the ...?

STEVE O

I almost want Ainge to fire Carroll. WHY ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH is Waltah playing more minutes that Hunter and Mihm COMBINED. Aaaargh. It's not b/c he wants to win -- because we were doing that with Hunter playing big minutes. Aaaargh.

I HATE Carrol.

(the other) Mark