knicks game

A bar around the corner from me shows some celtic games so I got to
watch tonight's knicks game.  Some thoughts:

--When Pierce catches the ball and immediately makes a move, either to
shoot, drive, or pass, he is very effective.  It's when he plays outside
the offense by holding the ball for one on one play that he hurts the
team and struggles.

--Jiri was fun to watch in the first half, not sure what happened in the
second.

--I was hoping carroll would have brought hunter in to rebound in the
4th, not sure why he kept mccarty in so long.  They won, so I can't
complain, but I think I just did.

--Ricky davis looked like he was hustling more than anybody out there on
defense in the fourth, I am starting to become a fan.  His shot
selection can be lacking at times, but he seems to hustle and he runs.

--I wish banks could finish or shoot.

--I wish Blount could catch, but he is very effective for what he is.
Seriously, did anybody think blount would ever put up numbers like he
has?  I give him a lot of credit for turning himself into a player. He's
not as good as he has been playing but certainly better than most stiffs
out there.

--What was marbury thinking on that last shot?  Terrible shot.

--Nice to see pierce show up spike lee after his shot from the corner.

--Does anybody know anything about Kendrick perkins?  Has anybody been
privy to inside info or been able to see a practice?  I am curious what
the word is on him other than he is young.  Do the celts think he can be
a player?  How has his progress been?  It would be nice if a boston
reporter would write a story on him.

--Where was mihm in the second half?

rmn
Ryan M. Nelson