Fw: Antoine Walker Losing Minutes!!

Antoine Walker Losing Minutes!!
Subject: Antoine Walker Losing Minutes!!

Article worth reading for all of you "we got hosed" on the Walker deal.

According to the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, Walker is losing minutes in the
Mavericks' rotation. He played only 18 minutes in Monday's win over Phoenix.
"It's the first time I've dealt with this in my career," Walker said. "I've
never played 18 minutes in my life. It's hard for me to adjust to it. It's
kind of late in the season, so I'm just going to have to deal with it. My goal
has to be to try to keep focused and help this team win. It's tough, man. I'm
trying to grind through it."

Bless his little heart!!  I won't be able to sleep for a week I am so sad for
him!!

Troy