Re: knicks game

----- Original Message -----
From: "ryan nelson"

> --When Pierce catches the ball and immediately makes a move, either to
> shoot, drive, or pass, he is very effective.  It's when he plays outside
> the offense by holding the ball for one on one play that he hurts the
> team and struggles.

His indicision hurts and allows the defense to gather around him but he had
a good nite with assists.

> --Jiri was fun to watch in the first half, not sure what happened in the
> second.

This may be a tiring time of year for Yiri, don't know how much time he has
played in past years. Maybe it's the wall thing.

> --I was hoping carroll would have brought hunter in to rebound in the
> 4th, not sure why he kept mccarty in so long.  They won, so I can't
> complain, but I think I just did.

As long as McCarty keeps making 3's he'll get the time. Carroll may have
left Banks in a little too long in the 4th.

> --Ricky davis looked like he was hustling more than anybody out there on
> defense in the fourth, I am starting to become a fan.  His shot
> selection can be lacking at times, but he seems to hustle and he runs.

Davis makes key plays every game and is definitely an asset. After Pierce
missed the foul throw, Davis came up big with a rebound, like he soared out
of nowhere to get it. This is what we need each nite. Another guy stepping
up somehow.

> --I wish banks could finish or shoot.

This summer I hope someone takes him under their wings and works on
shooting.

> --I wish Blount could catch, but he is very effective for what he is.
> Seriously, did anybody think blount would ever put up numbers like he
> has?  I give him a lot of credit for turning himself into a player. He's
> not as good as he has been playing but certainly better than most stiffs
> out there.

I like him over MIhm. He also needs summer work on ball handling.

> --What was marbury thinking on that last shot?  Terrible shot.
>
> --Where was mihm in the second half?

Same question. Where was the Master?