RE: Blount Another Monster Game

Carrol's insistence to playing Walter so much will assure that he is not coaching here next year. That is a good thing. Once the guys got to know each other they were going to start winning. Danny has assembled too much talent not to win. Thankfully, Danny is also smart enough to know that Carroll is not the answer.

From: "Dan Forant" <dforant1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <Celtics@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Blount Another Monster Game
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 22:07:55 -0500

Yeah, where's Mihm the Master. Was he hurt? 6 minutes? I know he has his fans
here, but I'll take Blount, even with the bad hands.

Pierce is getting that choky look at the line. Ricky Davis's rebound saved his
butt. I thought this guy was supposed to be big trouble for this team?

Another fine game from Chucky, must be a fluke. He's not supposed to be doing
this.

Hunter played well in limited minutes. Did Carroll lose confidence in him?

Coach Carroll? Hhmmmm....warming up to this guy.

Way to go Danny boy, thanks for making us respectable....

DanF

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar  get it now! http://clk.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/