RE: Walker Whines While Mavs Win

Fair enough, however there are those who think Boston not only got the
better side of the deal but also have ended up with more then he was worth.
Me for example.  I think his disruption to the team while he waited to be
traded would have been a nightmare for the young guys like he is turning
into in Dallas.  The "At my stage of career the coaching staff should come
to me" nonsense and his benchings this year says it all.  IMO.

We'll just have to see if Cuban can get better value for him then Ainge did,
expiring contract and all the other reasons given to hold on to him.

I think the argument is one of those bird-in-the-hand kind of argument.

<Jim

Snip...

While there might be some people who would be mad that Antoine would be
traded at all, I think the majority of people who have been skeptical or
critical of this deal felt the timing was wrong, the price was not
right, and the length of the major contracts out of proportion.
---