RE: Sweet!

Original Message:
-----------------
Subject: Sweet!

Sweet win over a fine Timberwolf team. The Celts, especially Mihm The
Master,

I hadn't read this moniker before. Great knickname!  How and who labeled
this fine name??  Just curious. Later.Mike

P.S. Got to watch the game in my hotel room while in Fort Myers enjoying
BoSox Spring Training!  ESPN added this game after I booked my trip and
saved me from going out to a sportsbar after an exhausting day at the
ballpark! Just F.Y.I.

http://mail2web.com/ .