Re: ESPN pre game laugher

Stephen A. Smith reminds me of Jason Williams when he was a commentator for NBC. He was the most annoying jerk on the tube. One can only hope...

It's amazing the team is winning with Pierce shooting as crappy as he is. Ricky Davis's 360 dunk was borderline ridiculous but I guess it's his way of firing up the team.