Dr Jack fighting for his boy

Classic quotes from Dr. Jack for his ESPN Chat, who is obviously quite emotionally involved with the Cs....

DJessen33

Quote:
eddie (tn): set paul pierce free! if ainge is really trying to rebuild through the draft, i hope that he trades the truth to the hawks and then he can draft emeka and start the rebuilding (three other draft picks already) while the hawks, with pierce as incetive, get another free agent or two to become a player again. doesnt this trade work 4 both sides?

Dr. Jack Ramsay: I don't think even Ainge will trade Pierce...but then you never know. Don't put too much hope on Emeka being a turn-around player. Good D and shot blocking for sure...no O...your plan is not likely to happen.,

Quote:
Jim (B'burg, VA): Is Marcus Banks the answer at point for the Celtics?

Dr. Jack Ramsay: I say no...Ainge says yes. Let's wait to see.

Quote:
, Wakefield, RI: The Chucky Atkins acquisition/Brandon Hunter emergence definitely makes the Celtics a better team. What can Ainge do to stop the C's newfound momentum?

Dr. Jack Ramsay: Well it's too late for him to make any more trades. Atkins has really helped the Cs. He's an experienced point who can get shots for his teammates and score too. Hunter can rebound and drive to the hoop from in close...can't shoot...but hey they're back in 8th...maybe Pierce will take the rest of the year off with a hamstring pull...

Quote:
Tim Boston, MA: You really hate Ainge, because of OBie....it is pretty sickening

Dr. Jack Ramsay: Not at all...although I think it's poor management when one disregards the wants of a coach entirely like Ainge did.