Re: playoffs?

It's not about missing a slight chance at a top 3 pick -- it's about the
difference between a #14 pick and a #6 pick.  That's a big enough
difference to warrant missing out on a (losing) playoff experience.

That said, I'll be interested to see how the new look with Atkins &
Hunter will fare against teams other than Toronto. Who knows, maybe we
have a chance to get further than the first round...

 --Ellie