RE: Danny's got the biggest ones

     ``I understand that it's good for your players to get playoff
experience,'' he said, ``but I'd rather take a hit on that if it means
getting us better
players so we can get to the postseason and then make a serious run.'' >

To me, this is absolutely the worst thing a GM can say.  It's his job to
build a strong team for the future, yes.  But this sends a message to
his current group of players that it doesn't matter to him if they do
well enough to succeed on the court right now.  So if they play less
than inspired basketball, it won't bother him in the least.  Of course
the idiots who are paying to watch the team play wouldn't be pleased
but.....

The team has 3 picks coming up.  If Danny can't parlay them into at
least 2 bodies who can help, then he's in big trouble.

Cecil