From: Celtic4Hire@xxxxxxx
Sent: Mar 1, 2004 7:00 AM
To: celtics@xxxxxxxx, Celticsstuffgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Danny's got the biggest ones

...and he still would prefer that they lose and get a
better pick. If so, I would recommend that Danny grab Carrolls ear and twist it
until he starts giving Kendrick some time along with eliminating Walter's
time. Mihm got minimal minutes yesterday also and why play JJ at this point? Then
if we win when you are giving the young guys time, so be it.....

DJessen33

<snip>