Re: Ouch

I am pretty down on Pierce. This year has shown he how much he needed Antoine or someone comparable. At least 2 out of 5 games now, Paul seems more of the problem than the solution. I dont think his attitude has been good this year and it seems to be getting worse. I cant help but wonder whether Ricky Davis has anything to do with it. I am going to remember that dunk miss tonite for a long time.

Dan Forant wrote:

Don't be down. Equate this Celtic team to a stock that has run up with bad
earnings. You know sooner or later there is going to be a crash. We have
some bad ingredients on the team that will continue to drag it down till
their gone. DA sacrificed a year for half a decade of good things to come.

DanF

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sean Giovanello"

Watching Paul Pierce blow that dunk in garbage time made me realize how
far this team has sunk since the glory days.  Down 20 odd points and
trying to show off with a dunk like that instead of laying it in.
Classless and so unCeltics like it makes me sick.  I havent felt this
bad since the ML years...