From: owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Kestutis Kveraga
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2004 8:05 PM
To: celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: ''You wonder where Ainge is taking the Celtics'' - MacMullan
(Globe)

--- Steve wrote:
I doubt you were thinking that thought in 2002 when we were 2 games away
from the finals and the Celtics had the greatest comeback in NBA history and
Pierce was really the Truth. If you were you're a better basketball
visionary than me.
--- end of quote ---

This is intrigued me and I went and found an old mailbox containing some of
our
posts ca. 5/02. Here's what Dan F. said before the 6th game against the
Nets: