re: OH NO - not Shira, too

Egg,
Boo Hoo, boo hoo. Marky Mark Blount doesn't like how things are going
around here. If Blount, the team's third string center and spokesman,
doesn't like what's happening,  I'm sure Ainge can find a taker for him
before the deadline.

In fact, rather than lose him for nothing, as he seems ready to elope off to where
ever the Living Legend of NBA Coaches: Bruno Sammartino O'Brien ends up,
Ainge probably should trade him. It would free up playing time for
Perkins and bring something decent back in return, especially with contending
teams seeking to improve their frontcourts for the playoffs.

How about Blount to Ainge's good pal McHale and the Twolves for
a conditional first round pick, whenever they actually have one or
perhaps Ndubi Ebi.  Blount to the Knicks for Frank Williams works.
Maybe even Blount in a package for Ratliff.

Anyways it's good to see that PR Gal: Shira has switched over from her
Eric Williams duties to Blount.
Ray