more old posts [Was: RE: ''You wonder where Ainge is taking the Celtics'' - MacMullan (Globe)]

--- You wrote:
I doubt you were thinking that thought in 2002 when we were 2 games away
from the finals and the Celtics had the greatest comeback in NBA history and
Pierce was really the Truth. If you were you're a better basketball
visionary than me.
--- end of quote ---