Re: JB - still begging for a point guard

--- You wrote:
That's it. I couldn't be more pleased with all of those comments. Sorry
if they're poorly written, I was typing as I listened. Great stuff from
Ainge and I'm completely confident in the direction he's taking the
team. Sounds like the trade deadline could be exciting with the Mills
contract out there. Ray, it's time to start speculating about targets at
PF and PG.
--- end of quote ---

Yes, my feelings exactly. I agree with every point he makes - indeed, we've
been saying the same things here for months. It's so nice to finally have
someone leading the Celtics who shares our basketball vision.
Kestas