From: owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Kestutis Kveraga
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2004 9:57 AM
To: celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Frightening NBA Fans

--- You wrote:
20.0% Byron Scott

18.2% Someone else

15.2% Dennis Johnson

15.0% George Karl

13.2% Doc Rivers

12.2% Mike Fratello

3.2% Doug Collins

3.1% Danny Ainge

My goodness.  Byron Scott?  Haven't any of these 4,548 people ever heard
of
Celtics/Lakers when Scott played? Did they even know he did play?   Wow.
--- end of quote ---

They weren't born yet, and are probably not much into reading.

To join the next-coach debate, none of the choices above appeals to me,
except for 'Someone else' :). Ainge should know whether DJ is any
good.Yet there must be a reason why he hasn't had any serious job offers
in the NBA, and it's not - as much as he would like to believe so - due
to abusing his wife. Also, Collins is really smart, but seems to wear
out his welcome pretty quickly. And I like him a lot as a TV analyst  ;)
Mark's choice of Westphal sounds good, and Ainge should know him, as
well as Sichting,  inside and out. Btw, I found an interesting story
about Sichting's rookie experience:
http://www.sexnet.com/gazette/sichting.html

Kestas