Re: My idea to make the NBA better

In a message dated 1/8/2004 10:48:21 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Kestutis.Kveraga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

How is each NBA team going to have its own NBDL team if there are 29 (soon,
30)
NBA teams and 6 NBDL teams, all in the Southeast?
Kestas
Well, that is easy you create more NBDL teams, and if needed move them around
to be closer to the NBA team. I am sure that a minor league team in either
Providence or possibly in Connecticut. This could help players develop and teams
improve. Though i believe then the draft may need to be expanded and put an
age limit on entering the draft. This way can't have a whole bunch on High
Schoolers jumping. Also keep the NBDL pay the same as it is now to not encourage
people to skip College or leave college early. Only get paid when make it to
the NBA. If get called up for a couple games the players can get a bonus, but
that is it. But if signed to NBDL deal I think should be paid no more than
$70,000. Just an idea.

Tony